2007 Horizon 95' (28.96 m) RP95 Raised Pilot House
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Freshwater since 2015, FANTASEA was only used by its owner two weeks out of the year and otherwise stored inside a climate-controlled shed. The paint is still in excellent condition and the CAT C-32 main engines only have 1900hrs on them.
- Motor Yachts
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: HRN95317B707
- Stock #: B93006
From 2015-2021 FANTASEA was based out of Chicago, so she was always in fresh water and stored inside a climate-controlled shed for eight months of the year. After it was purchased in 2021, it went through 18 months of upgrades at Lauderdale Marine Center, after which she has been based out of Sarasota and more recently Nassau, Bahamas. The paint is in excellent condition and the CAT C-32 main engines only have 1900 hrs on them.
FANTASEA features the 3-stateroom layout that includes a full-beam master cabin, a queen-sized guest cabin and a huge VIP cabin. The crew cabins are aft of the engine room.
Wave Marine Group is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Official Number: 1197031
Stock #: B93006
LOA: 95' (28.96 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 21' 5''
Draft Max: 6' 5''
Crew Cabins: 2
Maximum Speed: 16 Knots
Cruise Speed: 12 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 3200 Gallons (12113.31 Liters)
Fresh Water: 600 Gallons (2271.25 Liters)
Holding Tank: 300 Gallons (1135.62 Liters)
Interior Designer: J.C. Espinosa
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: CAT
- Engine Model: C-32
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 1500.00
- Power KW: 1118.55
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1900.00
- Engine Location: Port
- Engine Make: CAT
- Engine Model: C-32
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 1500.00
- Power KW: 1118.55
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1900.00
- Engine Location: Starboard
- Generator Make: Kohler
- Generator KW: 32.00
- Generator Hours: 1080.00
- Generator Make: Kohler
- Generator KW: 32.00
- Generator Hours: 2100.00
FANTASEA will be your "dream come true on the sea" created through the use of large luxurious staterooms combined with a long list of amenities and toys that create the experience of a lifetime.
Two extra large master staterooms have king beds with settees and another large VIP stateroom with queen bed. All have surround sound entertainment with spacious bathrooms. Combined they sleep 6 adults with room for 2 children in convertible couch in Salon. The yacht carries 4 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury experience. Rich gloss cherry wood with burl accents combined with beautiful furnishings create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
FANTASEA was updated in 2022 to include state-of-the-art zero speed stabilizers ensuring a smooth ride, a 6-person jacuzzi situated across from the top deck bar w/TV, and a large swim platform that doubles as a beach club area positioned under an awning.
All new air conditioning throughout the yacht combined with all new surround sound tv/audio are just a few of the reasons you can be assured of a great experience. All tv/audio is powered by a strong satellite internet connection that also provides easy access for business purposes.
FANTASEA has two full wet bars (sink, refrigerator and ice-maker) with one positioned in the salon and the other on the top deck across from a 6-person jacuzzi. The dining area comfortably seats 8 and the salon has a large sectional couch across from a full bar and 52" TV with surround sound.
FANTASEA is powered by 2 CAT-32 engines generating almost 4,000 horsepower. With 3,200 gallons of fuel the yacht has a comfortable cruising range of over 1,000 miles. An advanced zero-speed stabilization system installed in 2022 reduces side-to-side roll and promises guests exceptional comfort levels at anchor or when underway.
Upgrades to FANTASEA- Completed end of 2022 at Lauderdale Marine Center:
- New zero speed stabilizers
- 8’ hydraulic swim platform that doubles as beach club area w/awning & sound system
- All exterior canvas/foam replaced
- Added three new awnings over bow, top deck and swim platform
- All audio/visual equipment replaced with new TV’s in most areas
- New VSAT dome and electronics to support it
- 7 new cameras to monitor various areas
- Repair fine cracks and thin paint areas throughout the yacht exterior
- Removed davit on top deck to add new 6-person jacuzzi
- Replaced 3 chillers with new titanium chillers
- Replaced all 12 air handlers
- Added ceiling mirror in salon, dining room and master stateroom
- Added crystal chandelier with matching wall sconces in dining room
- Repainted ceiling in aft deck and top deck from matte to high gloss
- Installed instant hot water dispenser in galley
- Added large storage shelf over both engines
- Overhauled and upgraded fresh water, grey water and black water systems
- Replaced all lighted rope moldings
- Straightened shaft for one propeller and replaced bearings for both
- Replaced all batteries that are used to start the engines
- Analyzed both generators and replaced parts as needed
- Added two new shore power cables
- Replaced large Garmin monitor
- Replaced crew washer/dryer units
- Installed new Starlink Satellite system that now provides all high-speed internet needed
- Installed 2 additional freezers and 1 small refrigerator to support long trips
From the aft deck, there is a large set of trend sliding glass doors that enters into the salon. Upon entering, because of the body and 21.5 ft beam, the salon is breathtaking. Beveled mirrored ceilings over the salon and dining room were added as well as a new chandelier and sconces in the dining area. The use of high gloss cherry with maple burl accents on the columns and horizontal surfaces give the yacht a very comfortable feel. To starboard upon entering the salon is a sunken J-shaped bar with a granite bar top. Behind the bar is a Scotsman commercial grade ice maker, SubZero refrigerator and sink, along with more than ample liquor storage below. In the starboard aft corner of the bar is a 52 inch Pioneer Elite HDTV with Crestron controlled A/V system. To port in the salon is an L-shaped sofa with a large coffee table and a living room chair. The short section of the L-shaped sofa faces aft and is along the dining area divider. To break up the vast ceiling space in the salon, there is a custom ceiling design in the center with accent lighting. This custom design brings warmth to the area. The salon's large windows have Silhouette blinds that are remotely controlled and are done in an off white, as is the carpeting. All of the furnishings have been carefully selected by the owner to complement the interior finishes. To port and aft of the sofa is the curved seven step access down to the crew quarters and engine room. The main salon and formal dining area, which is to port and forward, are separated by a chair railed height divider with more than adequate storage for china and glassware, as well as table cloths and dining accessories. The cherry dining table is built-in with six high backed dining rooms chairs. Above the dining room table is another custom ceiling design which is accented with faux painting and a tasteful chandelier. To starboard, beneath the salon windows, there is additional storage as well as a 36-bottle U-Line wine cooler, convenient to the dining area. Just forward on the starboard side which leads to the country kitchen area, is a day head to port under the railed pilothouse area. This day head is conveniently located for any area on the main deck or guests from the boat deck.
From the salon's starboard side, there is a wide companionway. On the starboard side of the companionway is the stairwell to the owner's/VIP staterooms and to port is the country kitchen/galley area. The windshield gives great natural light to the country kitchen galley area. The country kitchen, all the way forward features a raised split booth with two table tops in granite. These are raised and were split to make easy access for ingress and egress of guests. There is a 16 inch Sharp TV on the port side, facing the dining tables. The sole in this entire area is teak and holly, and the finish is American cherry. The countertops are all granite (Butterfly green). The galley is laid out in an L-shaped working area. Aft of the dining area is a diving counter that houses dishwasher, G.E. Triton, Broan compactor, and pot sized sink with a G.E. disposal. The countertop turns aft at the port side and features a 4-burner G.E. Spacemaker microwave, a G.E. 4-burner stove, and a full sized G.E. oven. The storage in the galley, both drawers and cabinets is voluminous, as is the countertop work surfaces. Directly aft of the sink is a full-sized double house. This area serves as a dry storage area that can store bottled cases of soda, beer, wine, as well as any type of dry groceries, paper products etc. It is a huge area. A freezer and small refrigerator were added into the dog house for additional storage. Just aft of the forward dining booth, on both the port and the starboard side are large, extremely heavy built wing doors that lead to the forward exterior bow area.
Just starboard of the country kitchen galley entrance is the curved stairway leading to the master and VIP staterooms. At the base of the stairway and aft is the master stateroom which has a double door entry. The master stateroom features a centerline king berth with a mirrored bulkhead enhanced through the use of a beveled mirror ceiling. There are columns on both sides of the master berth which are of burled maples. There is under storage. There is a walk-in closet and several other hanging lockers as well as a nine drawer bureau built in on the starboard side. To port is an L-shaped settee with an escape hatch over the top of the settee. The entertainment system in the master features a 42 inch Pioneer Elite HDTV with surround sound, DVD, operated through a Crestron system. All port light areas feature Shoji screens. To port, aft of the settee is the entrance door to the full beam bath. On the port side is an enclosed W/C. The toilet also has a bidet. Facing aft is a huge vanity between two sinks. All fixtures are Moen gold accent. All the way to starboard is a very large shower with glass door and granite flooring. The bulkheads are all cherry with maple accents, and the flooring and countertops throughout the bath are granite. Immediately to starboard just forward of the master is the laundry in the marble floored companionway.
Forward to port is the guest VIP. This VIP features a queen-sized athwartship bed. There are large cabinets with night stands on both sides of the bed. Forward in this stateroom is an ensuite bath with a large granite shower, sink, vanity and granite countertops. There is a Sharp 20 inch TV/DVD with surround sound. There are Shoji screens and cherry paneling throughout this cabin.
Forward VIP Suite
The forward VIP suite could actually be classified as a second master. There is a double door entry to this stateroom. The king-sized bed is all the way forward and features a burl maple and mirrored feature overhead as well as an escape hatch. There is an L-shaped sofa aft and to port, with a large bookshelf. The are Shoji screens and rich cherry paneling throughout. Several steps down and to starboard is the large ensuite bath which features an oversized shower with granite floors. Just forward of the head is a large closet and abundant storage space.
Aft Crew & Machinery Space
From the port aft section is a curved staircase leading to the engine room and crew's quarters. The treads on the stairs are non-skid teak and holly. At the base of the stairs on the starboard side is an electrical/pump room which was designed to keep the transformers and inverters isolated from the engine room heat. The flooring in the companionway to the swim platform exit door is raised Pirelli composite.
Crew Quarters & Head
The port cabin has twin berths, side by side with abundant drawer space and a large hanging locker. For entertainment, there is a corner Sharp TV, DVD/SAT TV. The starboard cabin has two twin beds stacked and a small desk. The yacht's quality finish is again present even in this crew stateroom.
The crew head has a large shower and more than ample storage. This head is also finished in a yacht quality. Housed in the companionway are a washer/dryer combo, a clothes folding station, and a refrigerator/freezer. The three steps up to the aft exit door lifts and gives access to the rudder area.
Exiting either of the wing doors is the forward bow area. On both the port and starboard side are boarding gates in the bow rail. There is a large sunpad on the foredeck with an awning stretching over it. There are two large built-in dunnage storage areas on the foredeck. There is a forward facing seating bench just forward of the sunpad. All the way forward on the foredeck is teak seating. On the deck, there are two Maxwell windlass and a center hatch to the chain locker. There is also a salt/freshwater wash for the anchors and chain.
Raised Pilothouse & Flybridge
Just aft of the starboard side of the galley companionway to the salon is the interior entrance to the raised pilothouse. A staircase from this area leads up to this helm area. The helm features (3) 18 inch Nauticomp Screens that are powered by Nobeltec software. To starboard is a large chart table area with storage and to the port is an L-shaped sofa. The captain's helm seat is a Stidd; cherry wood themed with maple surfaces.
Bridge & Boat Deck
Exiting from the raised pilothouse to the bridge and boat deck, the bridge helm is to port. The helm has a large bench seating arrangement. Continuing aft on the port side is the large double grill in a built-in cabinet which also has storage. Just aft of the grill is large wet bar with bar stools that swing out from under the bar. Behind the bar is a U-Line refrigerator and ice machine. There is a 20 inch Sharp TV over the bar that is viewable from the bar and banquette dining area. On the starboard side, opposite the helm is a sunpad. Just aft of the sunpad is a large U-shaped banquette that seats 10 comfortably with chairs opposite the banquette. Just aft of the banquette, before the aft seating area with large comfortable chairs around a small round table and a large storage cabinet, a six-person Jacuzzi was added along with an awning that sweeps all the way to the aft railing, and a large freezer adjacent to the gas cooking grill. There is also an eight-person life raft to port and a large area with chairs and chaises. The banquette is covered in a light beige sunbrella, as well as all of the other cushions on this deck. The table and bar top are in a sand tone Corian. The decks on the bridge deck are nonskid fiberglass. Two security cameras overhead patrol this area. On the port side aft is the staircase down to the aft deck that has a trend sliding hatch.
Swim Platform/Aft Deck
The vessel can be boarded on either side through gates in the rail accessed from a tide right boarding ladder to the aft deck, or from the swim platform aft that can also access the aft deck or the crew's quarters aft access entry. The swim platform aft is plumbed with fresh water, hot and cold water fittings as a sea water filling, to rinse off after a swim or a trip in the tender. These fittings are contained in a locker on the starboard side. To port on the swim platform is another locker that contains a compressed air fitting. An 8' hydraulic extension was added to the swim platform that includes a cradle for the SeaDoo and its own awning to allow this area to double as a beach club with music system that is suited well for both daytime and evening/dinner entertainment. The crew's quarters and engine room can be accessed from the swim platform via a large hinged door. This allows the crew to enter and leave their quarters without having to walk through the owner/guest salon area or the aft deck. On both the port and starboard side of the transom are curved stairwells that lead from the swim platform to the large aft deck. The aft deck features a curved oval shaped teak table centered on the transom line with a matching, curved dining banquette facing forward along the transom covered in a khaki colored Sunbrella. Below the cushions on the banquette is voluminous storage. Facing aft at the table are (3) teak chairs. This area is perfect for al fresco dining. The aft deck is fully covered by the boat deck to give sun and weather protection. The decks are teak and have Maxwell 2200 Warping capstans both to starboard and port. All of the exterior stainless is bright polished and oversized with hawse pipes both port and starboard. On the starboard side, aft of the seating, is a concealed wine bucket and to port is a hidden sink. Forward and to port on the aft deck is a curved stairwell leading to the bridge deck. The stairwell is weather protected by a sliding glass hatch. To starboard and forward on the aft deck is a large cabinet which houses a U-Line refrigerator and has ample storage space. The aft deck ceiling was finished in a gloss white paint and a new, large TV has been mounted for additional entertainment. Fuel fill is available from both the port and the starboard side on the aft deck and the port side has sewage pump out station.
- (2) Nautic Comp flat screen monitors
- Digital stabilizer for Trac Control computer with Weatherworks and Noberltec Admiral
- Carlysle & Finch remote control
- Spotlight (2) JRC Radars 25 kW (6 ft and 4 ft swinging antennas)
- Bow and stern thruster- American Bow Thruster TRAC 300
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot
- Furuno RD30 interfaced to Air Mar Weather System
- Compass JLR10
- Depth Finder RD30 VM625
- Glendenning control remotes from FB or aft deck
- NVTI Thermal Imaging DSS TV on any screen plotters with JRC Radar CAT displays
- Crestron Control TV Spotlight
- (3) 18 inch Nautic Comp flat screen monitors
- Navtex NCR333 JRC receiver for buoys that are out and all new updated navigational controls for Delta T fans
- Remote for water maker
- Digital Stabilizer for Track control A.I.S. by JRC JHS 182 AIS Nobeltec Admiral
- (2) Computers, (1) navigational with Weatherworks and Naval Tech (both)
- Spotlight cameras
- (2) JRC Radars 25 kW bow and stern thrusters- American Bow Thrusters TRAC 300
- Simrad autopilot AP25 Furuno RD30 hooked up to Air Mar Weather GPS Compass JRL 10
- Depth Finder RD 30 (2) UM625 with (4) WAM mics
- SAT phone
- Glendenning control remotes to FB or aft deck
- Remote starts for Kohler Gensets
- Custom handmade wood wheel custom leather Stidd helm chair
- Fax/copier/printer to computer and SAT phone
- Carlysle and Finch remote control spotlight
- Full Genset monitoring gauges
- SPEICH wiper controls
- NVTI Thermal Imagine DSS TV on any screen plotter with JRC Radar CAT displays
- (2) Kohler 32 kW Gensets; hours- stbd 1080, port 2100
- Twin 100 AMP Glendenning Cablemasters with 100 foot cord
- (2) Charles ISO boost 100 AMP Transformers 110/220 Electrical Select Switch for AC power supply
- (2) Trace Inverter/120 AMP battery chargers, guest battery switches
- (2) 200 AH gel cell batteries for ship's service
- Extra house batteries for inverter separate 120 AMP batteries
- Generator start
- AC & DC circuit breakers main panel 24 Volt DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel GFI for AC required outlets 24 to 12 volt converter for supply of 12 volt components
- Exterior connectors for shore phone and cable TV Panansonic KX-TD 7896 land, cell SAT and intercom phone system
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Room
- Twin CAT C-32 1500 hp; 1900 hours
- (2) Large shelf systems added above each engine providing significant extra storage capacity
- ABT 38 HP and stern thrusters
- Delta T engine room ventilation system (Replaced). Engine room stays relatively cool while underway.
- Headhunter Tidal Wave monitor for waste system
- Headhunter tank sensor system for fuel, fresh water and black water
- Headhunter system overhauled
- Fresh and grey water systems overhauled
- Jabsco engine driven bilge pumps
- Glendenning controls
- New AC system with titanium chillers
- Air handlers (12) replaced
- A/C bypass to utility room
- Air compressor bypass to utility room
- (2) Charles ISO boost 100 AMP
- CO2 fire system
- Stabilizers replaced with (2) large zero-speed systems
- VSAT system (including dome) replaced
- All cameras (7) replaced with new software upgrade
- Engine room camera
- Spare sea strainers
- Water maker
- Touch pad control and fresh water flush for water maker
- Back up raw water AC pump
- Additional inverter and additional batteries
- Auto fire dampers in ER